A Gift for every occassion that's unique and personal - special customised cake suited to your theme and budget!!
Homemade custom design cake made by using only the fresh and premium imported quality.. no compromise on ingredients (that's our motto)
Those interested, please email: cupcakeslicious@gmail.com

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

My First Decorated non-cupcake.. :)

Theme: THOMAS THE TANK ENGINE



"They're two they're four they're six they're eight
Shouting trucks and hauling freight
Red and green and brown and blue,
they're the really useful crew..."
"All with different roles to play
Round tidmouth sheds or far away,
Down the hills and round the bends,
THOMAS AND HIS FRIENDS.. "
"THOMAS'S HE'S THE CHEEKY ONE
James is vain but lots of fun
Percy pulls the mail on time
Gordon thunders down the line
E M I L Y really knows her stuff
Henry toots and huffs and puffs
Edwards wants to help and share
Toby, well let's say he's square ...."
back to chorus..
That was the theme songs of Thomas and his friends that I always hear on TV when my son watches the cartoon.. I didnt really take much notice of the words except for the tunes.. Till ..now after I did my first big cake (flavour was Mad Banana with Chocolate Chips and extra banana fillings in the middle, topped with a tinge of orange flavour buttercream frosting) on Thomas themed and research on the theme and its song.. *giggles..* lets say that I very well knows it by heart and now the song keeps playing in my head nonstop.... hahaha.. And BOY OH BOY.... didnt know that there's many friends of Thomas.. as after I did this cake for a friend's 5yrs old son who really loves Thomas, I had a few enquiries asking me if I can do Thomas n Friend's cake.. I thought b4 Thomas only have around 3-4 friends.. didnt know there are 8 (EIGHT!!) of em' .. *lol* ... hmm.. who wants Thomas and his 7 friends cake???!!!































Happy 5th Birthday Weijian, Hoopee you like the cake and
had a wonderful Bday celebration... God Bless You..!!









No comments: