A Gift for every occassion that's unique and personal - special customised cake suited to your theme and budget!!
Homemade custom design cake made by using only the fresh and premium imported quality.. no compromise on ingredients (that's our motto)
Those interested, please email: cupcakeslicious@gmail.com

Friday, July 24, 2009

LuVaBLE Theme..





I've got an order from someone recently and it was a free design cupcakez.. so I can do whatever I want.. It isn't as easy as one think to try to come up with a theme and I didnt want to simply make a mixed design.. So after many days of *scratching head*... think.. thinkk.. thinkk... I still couldnt come out with design.. You see..its probably easier if customer would to give a theme to you or a hint to what they like, then the ideas will just come flowing out.. Then suddenly, I felt like making a teddybear and perfecting my teddybear making skills.. and started to plays around with my heart cutter and therefore, I come out creating this lovely Teddy Bear whom I give him a name "Mr. Luvable Bear" as he just look soo luvable holding this sweet heart as if saying.. "will you love me... "... (*hints for those wanting to order 'ANNIVERSARY', 'VALENTINE', theme cupcakes.. I could do a similar design and customise it too...*grinn...*)... so anyway.. with this Mr.Luvable, come out my 'Luvable cupcakezz theme'









































No comments: