A Gift for every occassion that's unique and personal - special customised cake suited to your theme and budget!!
Homemade custom design cake made by using only the fresh and premium imported quality.. no compromise on ingredients (that's our motto)
Those interested, please email: cupcakeslicious@gmail.com

Thursday, July 9, 2009

A casual Affair at friend's house with homemade cupcakezz

I was invited for a steamboat dinner (more like steamboat buffet i reckoned) at a friend's house last night. So I thought, why not make some pretty cupcakezz so my ladies friends can enjoy and :P admire it perhaps?!! (*grin*) So I baked some chocolate cupcakezz so we can have it for dessert after dinner. Some of the cupcakezz I added some almonds sprinkle in it.. it added the 'crunch' effect.. yummieee!!! CHOC & ALMONDS are my two weakness! It was such a fun night with all the girlie talks and jokes.. nonetheless, my cupcakezz was one of the topic last night and I received some orders too.. (*dun worry Penny, I will try my best to do a nice Bee theme for ur friend..*)

Butterfly themed Cupcakezz





Bunch of tiny roses with leaves


Pretty cupcakezz in 2-tiers Cake stand




Side view




Top View









And heres some pictures during the Steamboat Dinner at Anne's place!!


The ladies during the dinner



A Galore of Food!!! - Fresh Seafood - fish, prawns, abalone, beef, pork, fishball, squid, yong tau foo and many more...







My chocolate almonds cupcake..





Natalie with her choice of cupcake - peace!!

And here's the pic of the 'cupcake chic' with her cupcakezzz - supertired after baking and decorating!!
.

.

.

.

.

.

.


Cheers :)

No comments: