A Gift for every occassion that's unique and personal - special customised cake suited to your theme and budget!!
Homemade custom design cake made by using only the fresh and premium imported quality.. no compromise on ingredients (that's our motto)
Those interested, please email: cupcakeslicious@gmail.com

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Colourful 1st Birthday Theme Cupcakezz Tower!


This is my first cupcakezz' project.. i was really looking forward to make all these cupcakezz for one of my good friend's (Christine from KL) son's (Dylan) 1st Birthday Party.. I tink it'll be real fun to make my first cupcakez tower... I did some planning and design for the past few days, including doing up the cupcake 3 tiers blue/white dots design myself.. as i want it to be very colourful in a nice fun way.. and also having a hard time choosing the cupcake's liners..( heehe yes..im the type of person who can be soo into details and i like to put themed in everything.. ) Anyway, finally decided to use 2 colourful stripes mini cupcake liners (green & red stripes) and mix it up wif a bigger cupcake liner. I chose to bake chocolate cupcake for the mini cupcakezz as I thought most of the kids will probably like chocolate cake more than anything.. and added some almonds for the bigger cupcakezz (for the adults).. It was such a mad rush.. to try to finish decorating all the 28 cupcakezz in less than 2 hours as I can o only did it after I come back from work!!!..Thank goodness, i finally managed to finish decorating all the cupcakezz in time to leave Sban at 5pm.. Anyway, heres are the pictures of my 1st cupcakezz project!!.. Pls leave some comments to know what you think of the cupcakezz!! :)


"HAPPY BIRTHDAY LETTERING"





1st Birthday Theme




Garden Friends - Fred the Frog and Billy the Catepillar



Baby Bear with Bibs & Falling ice-cream, Bumble Bee




And.. here's the Final Completed project of my 1st Cupcakezz Design -


'1st BIRTHDAY BOY THEMED" (3D Designs mixed with 2D and simple designs)

.

.

.

.

.

TAAA DAAA....

.

.

3 Tiered Birthday Boy Cupcakezz Themed

(consists of 15 large cupcakezz & 13 mini cupcakezz)




TOP view



Side View - Left Angle




Side View - Right Angle