A Gift for every occassion that's unique and personal - special customised cake suited to your theme and budget!!
Homemade custom design cake made by using only the fresh and premium imported quality.. no compromise on ingredients (that's our motto)
Those interested, please email: cupcakeslicious@gmail.com

Friday, July 10, 2009

Coming Projects!

Thanks to my sister and all of my friend's supports, encouragements and motivations, I have received a few orders for the next coming weeks.. So do tuned in to take a peek on my next coming themed cupcakezz designs.. !! I will be baking some cupcakezz for my friend's son's 1st Birthday for tomorrow and I will personally delivered it myself to the birthday boy at Kota Kemuning, KL. OH BOY... My kitchen will be one messy kitchen everyday starting from tonight.. thee hee.. :P I will post all the photos once I finished doing all the designs tomorow :) So till then, Stay tuned...:)