A Gift for every occassion that's unique and personal - special customised cake suited to your theme and budget!!
Homemade custom design cake made by using only the fresh and premium imported quality.. no compromise on ingredients (that's our motto)
Those interested, please email: cupcakeslicious@gmail.com

Thursday, October 14, 2010

My Sister's Wedding In Bali

Church's Decor inspired by the WEdding Invitation
Thoughts I shall shared some pictures from the wedding since Ive talked abt it soo much hahaha.. (and some of you emailed me abt it.. ) so yeah.. just for sharing.. heres some picture I managed to capture in my camera during the wedding!! Happy Viewing!!!



My sister - The Gorgeous Bride

The bridesmaid (missing one..), flower girl and Me (matron of honour)

The Flower Girl - My pretty niece Kaitlyn

The Flower boy - My son Branden


"Timeless"



The Groom













No comments: