A Gift for every occassion that's unique and personal - special customised cake suited to your theme and budget!!
Homemade custom design cake made by using only the fresh and premium imported quality.. no compromise on ingredients (that's our motto)
Those interested, please email: cupcakeslicious@gmail.com

Thursday, October 21, 2010

I heart McD!!



Remember the other day when I did the Spongebob & Krabby Patties themed?? Well... I loved making the burgers soo much that I actually had some fun with it.. taking lotsa pics hahaha and have to beg my friend (who happened to visit me that day from KL) to quickly rush to McDonald and buy me some chips to go with the picture taking.. *LOL*..and what a sweet gal she was.. took her only 20mins to do that huhahhaah..(thank you sooo much Christine.. Love yaaa...:)) ) 

Anyway, Im soo loving this pic.. WHO WANTS SOME McD set??? hihhiii...(*giggles*)

No comments: