A Gift for every occassion that's unique and personal - special customised cake suited to your theme and budget!!
Homemade custom design cake made by using only the fresh and premium imported quality.. no compromise on ingredients (that's our motto)
Those interested, please email: cupcakeslicious@gmail.com

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Tinkerbell Themed Party - The Cake & Dessert Table

Yesterday, I posted the details of the pre-planning of this party, so heres the finishing Dessert Table that I put up together for this theme. Simple & stunningly sweet Tinkerbell Fairy Themed Party. So without further do, Ill let the pictures do the talking!! Enjoy!!


I was so lucky I managed to find this beautiful wooden vase , so perfect with my fairy themed marshmallow.. :))


This is the Cake - Tinkerbell's Teapot Cake
The Cake & the Cupcakes Set
The star fairy wand was made by the birthday girl's mom.. very nice job denise!!
 
The picture of the Tinkerbell Helium Balloons




No comments: