A Gift for every occassion that's unique and personal - special customised cake suited to your theme and budget!!
Homemade custom design cake made by using only the fresh and premium imported quality.. no compromise on ingredients (that's our motto)
Those interested, please email: cupcakeslicious@gmail.com

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Sweet 15th Birthday Cake sets

Last week, I was asked to do a cake for 30 ppl by my customer who's also my customer for my daytime job (btw, Im actually working fulltime in construction industry ~ building materials).  He asked me to do a cake for his daughter whos turning 17... yes he did said 17 then.. and I was scratching my head to come up with ideas as when I suggested that I'll do a 3D LV bag, he strictly said no hahaha.. no designer brands please, too young to be corrupted he said. Hahaha..fair enuff.. so I thought that I'll do a mini cake with matching cupcakes theme, some of the cupcakes will have the number 17 on it. So I called my customer up and confirm and boy... lucky I did double confirm cos he said that he's not sure if the daughter 17 or 15.. OMG.. hahaha.. he'l be one dead Dad if I actually did the cake for a 17 years old.. LOL...

So anyway.. back to the cake.. hmm.. what theme is good for a 15 years old girl that is not too girlish as in dont want pink but sweet enough for a girl, so yeah...think think think.. and I pretty much come up with this theme.. which Im pretty happy with the result hehe..




No comments: