A Gift for every occassion that's unique and personal - special customised cake suited to your theme and budget!!
Homemade custom design cake made by using only the fresh and premium imported quality.. no compromise on ingredients (that's our motto)
Those interested, please email: cupcakeslicious@gmail.com

Friday, April 1, 2011

My OZ Trip..

YUP!! Im finallly back from my very long (6 weeks) holiday last week, but was so busy trying to clear my backlog works in office, so apologised for not blogging!  During these 6 wks, we travelled accross all the way from Brisbane, Goldcoast, Melbourne and finally back to my hometown, sweet Ol' Perth.. I really had a wonderful time during these past 6 weeks.. although Im not very happy that I got a lil sunburn while touring in Goldcoast and visiting Dreamland.. Yes.. summer in oz is usually hot.. n the sun burns.. but Goldcoast' weather was v.humid.. (even worse than Malaysia I think..)..  the whole time, the temperature was a constant 34-36 degrees but super humid!  Nevertheless, we went to so many places.. including the Steve Irwin's Zoo, Dreamworld (last year we went to Movieworld and Seaworld so this year decided not to go), wineries, gingerbread & bees factory etc..

My first thought before landing to Brisbane was full of doubt as you all know, the flood that happened 2 weeks before my trip.. but amazingly when we were there, everything looks exactly the same as it was a year ago.. as if the flood was never happened.  I must say the Queenslanders did a brilliant job in cleaning up the mess etc.  The city was clean and only if you looked closely, you can see the water stain on where the water rised up to.. but apart from that, everything seems fine!! :))


Feeding the Kangoroo in Australian Zoo


Dora & Masqot in Dreamland
Melbourne was welll..melbourne I guess.. Its a 4 season city.. the weather can literrally changes from morning to night.  Like the 1st day we arrived in Melbourne, it was quite hot.. I think about 27 degrees.. bearable n kinda nice.. but after dinner when we decided to touring around in the city area.. it was soo windy and cold that a mere thin coat was not enuff. Since Melbourne was 3 hours ahead Perth time (daylight savings), the sun sets really late.. imagine, we had BBQ in the park near my brother's house at 9pm at night!! Yupp... u read it correctly.. 9pm.. and still bright!!! How Cool is that?? hahhaa.. I totally loved it!!! :P


Family BBQ time !

playing in park at melbourne - niece, mum, son & me


Lastly,  our final destination was Perth.. my hometown! The feeling i get when the plane landed in Perth International Airport was different compared to when we touched down in Brisbane & Melbourne Airport.  I got all emotional, warm tingly feelings and extremely teary happy (if theres such words?? ) the minute the wheel of airplane touched the grounds.. and this was not the first time.. but everytime !! :P  Anyway, spend a month long holiday there, just spending time with my dear mom, catching & chilling out with friends.. and of course.. eating lotssss of yummy food that I missed!! :)) , ohhh.. and I also managed to do 2 workshops on cupcakes decorating.. (will post that pics on the next entry).. :))


my dear mummy, sis n notti son!! xoxo

valentine dinner wif my family


cam whoring in car wif mum n sis hehe..

playing in Piney Lake Park with my son

Fun Gal's nite Out, chillin out in MinQ Bar, Burswood Hotel


Japanese fine dining at "The Bonsai Cafe"

reunion with my High School friends



our spanish tapas  dinner at "The Pony Club"

gals' nite out!

meeting up with friends i met/chat in FB.. annie (also a cake decorator) and Bettina (who loves to bake n cook)!!

brunch at The Raffles

with my son at millpoint beach playing in park!

My brother, son n me!



No comments: