A Gift for every occassion that's unique and personal - special customised cake suited to your theme and budget!!
Homemade custom design cake made by using only the fresh and premium imported quality.. no compromise on ingredients (that's our motto)
Those interested, please email: cupcakeslicious@gmail.com

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Happy Easter Everyone!!



First of all, I would like to wish everyone out there who read my blogs, all of thecupcakelicious' fans and least but not last, to all my friends, family and relatives


* Happy Easter!!! *



Heres a simple Easter Themed cupcakes that I made for my son's nursery's friends & teachers at school. The school (Kinderland S2) also organised a mini Easter Party ~ Easter Eggs hunts (except since the weather in Malaysia very hot, they cant use Easter Chocolates eggs, instead they use pingpong balls. They also organised some craft activities and also giving out goodies bags.. how sweet is that? :)))










No comments: