A Gift for every occassion that's unique and personal - special customised cake suited to your theme and budget!!
Homemade custom design cake made by using only the fresh and premium imported quality.. no compromise on ingredients (that's our motto)
Those interested, please email: cupcakeslicious@gmail.com

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas 2010.. HO..HO.. HO..

I would like to wish you (all my blog readers) a Very Joyful Christmas and Happy New Year 2011.. Happy Holidays too to all of you.. Please drive/travel safe for those spending the journey travelling... and hope you will have a Great Holiday.. I know Im in my holiday mood already, although this year, we're not going anywhere but spending it here with close friends and family.. Anyway, just want to share all my Xmas Themed Cakes, Cupcakes and Cookies Gifts...Merry Christmas from the Thecupcakelicious ~ Couture Cakes & Gifts.. HO..HO..HO!!!
















No comments: