A Gift for every occassion that's unique and personal - special customised cake suited to your theme and budget!!
Homemade custom design cake made by using only the fresh and premium imported quality.. no compromise on ingredients (that's our motto)
Those interested, please email: cupcakeslicious@gmail.com

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Kelly Doll

Last weekend, my inlaws took my son out for a day, leaving me a Free 'me' time , which is quite rare and I absolutely enjoyed it.. So, what did I do?? Apart from just relaxing in my pyjamas surfing the net, cooked myself a nice bfast and finished my 1st set of Xmas Cookies Gift Set, (yes.. I did all these in a span of 4 hrs, which was very unusual as when my son at home, I can only did a third of that..) , I also baked some cakes and decided to have a bit of fun.  Ive always wanted to make a Barbie Doll Cakes.  So just practicing with the mini version - Kelly, she's Barbie's little sister.. (*giggles* still remembered my childhood times as I used to be Barbie's biggest fan!! LOL).. Anyway, here's my lil Kelly Doll.. hope u like her .. hehehe..


No comments: