A Gift for every occassion that's unique and personal - special customised cake suited to your theme and budget!!
Homemade custom design cake made by using only the fresh and premium imported quality.. no compromise on ingredients (that's our motto)
Those interested, please email: cupcakeslicious@gmail.com

Monday, November 15, 2010

My Party Decoration

Since Ive posted too many pics and a very long blog on my son's Thomas The Train Themed Party, I decided to post more on his party decor ~ all handmade by me :P


This is the customised paper cupcake topper made from high resolution glossy art paper 128g with customised printed lettering. I did two design, this "Happy Birthday Branden" with a train picture and another design (below) the number 3. Both with the same theme colour and design.

And then I customised this Thank You gift tags in a same colour themed.


Inside the box was a Thomas DVD as a gift Favour to each family







Another Label I made, this can be used for many different things


I used it to make a customised bottle label

I did labelling for the food and candy jars too, but didnt managed to take many close up shots :(


No comments: