A Gift for every occassion that's unique and personal - special customised cake suited to your theme and budget!!
Homemade custom design cake made by using only the fresh and premium imported quality.. no compromise on ingredients (that's our motto)
Those interested, please email: cupcakeslicious@gmail.com

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Simple Cuppies For Clement!



My son's kindy friend was celebrating his birthday at school last monday and I made these simple cupcakes for him!! His mother ordered 3 different cake from me (one set for school, another set for his sister who happens to have the exact same birthday as him and one extra cheesecake for the family - so yeah..busy baking as u've guessed..) *grin*...



I didnt have time to take a picture and it was raining so outside was very dark.. so very happen, the mom took a very nice pic and pass me the pic! Thank you so much SL.

No comments: