A Gift for every occassion that's unique and personal - special customised cake suited to your theme and budget!!
Homemade custom design cake made by using only the fresh and premium imported quality.. no compromise on ingredients (that's our motto)
Those interested, please email: cupcakeslicious@gmail.com

Monday, November 9, 2009

Baby Girl Fullmoon Set



FINALLYY... I had the chance to do a baby girl fullmoon design cupcakes.. I was so excited and cant wait to made this when I received the order.. heehe.. I just loves doing girls theme.. soo cutee and pretttyyy!! hehe.. okay I think I should stop gushing.. Well yeah, did this cupcakes set for a friend's request for her boss's daughter's fullmoon gift. I did a mini cake of about 7cm block cake with a sleepy baby bear figurine on top and set of 10cupcakes of baby themed such as bottle, booties etc..


Im currently promoting a baby fullmoon gift sets for giveaway during the fullmoon for relatives and friends. Those who are interested, please email me on cupcakeslicious@gmail.com for further enquiries.





Meanwhile, heres are the basic package that Im currently offering;-



Set A - BABY FULLMOON Cupcakes Gift Box -  a set consist of:
(minimum order of at least 8 boxes)





* 3 set of fondant covered cupcakes in basic flavour (chocolate, lemon, vanilla) - designs will vary but limited to one 3D design.
* 2 red eggs wrapped with ribbon
* Comes with a nicely packaged (pink for girl and silver for boys) box with a matching ribbon
* personalised tags of the proud parent's name and baby's arrival date etc.


No comments: