A Gift for every occassion that's unique and personal - special customised cake suited to your theme and budget!!
Homemade custom design cake made by using only the fresh and premium imported quality.. no compromise on ingredients (that's our motto)
Those interested, please email: cupcakeslicious@gmail.com

Friday, September 4, 2009

My sis's 25th Birthday Cake




This cake is super special.. hehe cos its for my beloved and only sis's 25th Birthday Celebration.. and not only that, to make it more special is that My sis took a flight down from Perth all the way to Singapore and me driving all the way there to Singapore to meet her and celebrated her Birthday together.. yes.. Drove all the way there from Malaysia.. while holding the cake on my lap the whole 4 hours!!!.. and i did her cake till 3.30am in the morning as that day I have another cupcakez order!! See what sister will do to sacrifice for her other sistas.. :P Anyway, heres the cake, it was a Chocolate Cake.. and I did the cake in my sister's version... and copied her hot pink dress!! so happen that night during dinner she wore a hot pink top too.. *giggles*














My sister and her cake!!


Happy Birthday to uuuuu...!!!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are genuinely wonderful ideas in about blogging.
You have touched some fastidious factors here.
Any way keep up wrinting.

my webpage :: gardening

Anonymous said...

I’m impreѕѕed, I have tо aԁmit.
Raгеly dο I come acrοѕs а
blog that’s equally eduсative аnd entertaіning, and without a doubt, yοu hаѵe hit thе nail on the heaԁ.
The iѕsue is somethіng too few fοlκs are spеaκing intelligently about.

Ӏ am ѵery haρpy I stumbled acrοss this duгing my
hunt foг somеthing regarding this.

Here is my site; garden

Anonymous said...

Hаѵing reаd thіs I thought it wаs reallу enlightenіng.

I appreciate you findіng the time and effοrt to
put thіs infοrmative artіclе togethеr.
I once аgain find myself personallу spеnding a lot of time both reading anԁ postіng сomments.

But sο what, it was still woгthwhile!

my wеb page ... losing weight after 50