A Gift for every occassion that's unique and personal - special customised cake suited to your theme and budget!!
Homemade custom design cake made by using only the fresh and premium imported quality.. no compromise on ingredients (that's our motto)
Those interested, please email: cupcakeslicious@gmail.com

Saturday, September 12, 2009

BEE MINE!!!



Somehow or rather, a lot of people adore the bees theme as I kept getting request to make bees.. and this time around, the request is from a Gal for her Bf ~ Honey Bee.. I decided to make the bees to be slightly different this time, cuter version i guess and definitely more cartoonish. The gal wanted me to make a 'male' and 'female' version of the bees so yeah.. I tried my best and have come out with this adorable two cute bumble bees that look soo drunkenly in love!! *giggles lol* The theme that goes with this order consisted of the two love bears holding the word "Bee Mine!" and some pretty butterfly that symbolised ' love, free spirit, happy spring time'.. hehe.. thats how I look at my creation, not sure about you people out there!!


























No comments: