A Gift for every occassion that's unique and personal - special customised cake suited to your theme and budget!!
Homemade custom design cake made by using only the fresh and premium imported quality.. no compromise on ingredients (that's our motto)
Those interested, please email: cupcakeslicious@gmail.com

Monday, September 7, 2009

Golf Theme Buddies Cake


My customer wanted a cake for her beloved HB and his close friend who happened to be celebrating their birthday together. Since both of the men loves to play golf, I suggested the golf themed cake with each figurine resembling the guys. It's quite a fun cake to make and I was quite happy with the result. The cake's flavour was chocolate mudcake with Cream baileys frosting.





Ps: The customer smsed me that nite saying "Everyone stared at the cake amaze and the cake is good, thanks.. " always so happy hearing a good comment from customer.. makes my heart jumps in joy.. thanks Jamie..


No comments: