A Gift for every occassion that's unique and personal - special customised cake suited to your theme and budget!!
Homemade custom design cake made by using only the fresh and premium imported quality.. no compromise on ingredients (that's our motto)
Those interested, please email: cupcakeslicious@gmail.com

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Happy Halloween!!


I know its a week past Halloween.. and this comes a bit late.. was soo busy preparing and planning for my son's 4th birthday party.. I totally lost on time.. now that its over.. (stay tuned for lotssss of pictures..), I have more room to breath.. although not long, I'll be super busy again for the next 2 weeks... and I have a lot of pictures yet to be uploaded!! anyway, heres a simple halloween cupcakes that I did.. (rushingly) just so that I have a halloween theme hahhahaha.. :P

My son with his dracula costume ready to suck some bloods!!


my son's halloween kindergarten's party!

No comments: