A Gift for every occassion that's unique and personal - special customised cake suited to your theme and budget!!
Homemade custom design cake made by using only the fresh and premium imported quality.. no compromise on ingredients (that's our motto)
Those interested, please email: cupcakeslicious@gmail.com

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Elegant Minnie Mouse Cake for Sweet 16th Birthday!

YUP!!! Another Minnie Mouse Theme Cake!! I reckoned, theres just something soo eye catching with polka dots!! I know, me, myself, is a fan of polkadots hehe.. soo cute n playful!! This time its for a teenager, sweet sixteen birthday, so I tried to make it more elegant by doing the name plague using *blings* (non-edible unfortunately) and to add ribbon and shimmers to it!! What do you think?? Do you like it??





No comments: