A Gift for every occassion that's unique and personal - special customised cake suited to your theme and budget!!
Homemade custom design cake made by using only the fresh and premium imported quality.. no compromise on ingredients (that's our motto)
Those interested, please email: cupcakeslicious@gmail.com

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Classic Chanel Cake

I made this cake on the same night after I finished the Amway Diamond Pin Cake.  This cake is very special as this is for my good friend's birthday, her birthday falls on new year's eve.. and so happened we're having a new year's eve celebration at a friend's house in KL.. so I planned to give her a suprised.. and yup.. she was suprised.. unfortunately, I couldnt make the cake tat I intended to, at first I wanted to make a 3D fashion bag Cake but due to the other order that I took ealier, time just didnt persist.. So yeah.. just a simple classic design for my dearest friend Christine!! love ya.. gal!!

Heres some of the pics of our 2011 NEW YEAR'S EVE CELEBRATION!!

 








No comments: