A Gift for every occassion that's unique and personal - special customised cake suited to your theme and budget!!
Homemade custom design cake made by using only the fresh and premium imported quality.. no compromise on ingredients (that's our motto)
Those interested, please email: cupcakeslicious@gmail.com

Friday, August 21, 2009

I missed making cakezzz...

Its been more than a week since I last made my cakezz or cupcakezz... and its weird..but I missed the feeling of being in the kitchen, mixing my cake's ingredients and watching how my batter sprout into life.. and that excited feelings of wanting to taste how it tasted like... and especially making all the sugar decor.. You see, the reason why I havent been baking cos my son and family has been sick the past 2 weeks.. I have to nurse for them and also myself.. but wait no more.. there'l be lots of pictures of cakezz and cupcakezz for the next week onwards.. as I have got a few orders inline :P

No comments: