A Gift for every occassion that's unique and personal - special customised cake suited to your theme and budget!!
Homemade custom design cake made by using only the fresh and premium imported quality.. no compromise on ingredients (that's our motto)
Those interested, please email: cupcakeslicious@gmail.com

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Happy Father's Day Printable Topper

Father's Day just around the corner and sad to say each time this day come, I wish I could say it to my dad who has passed away more than 20 years ago when I was only 12 years old! I know it has been quite a while but in my heart, he will never be forgotten! 

To celebrate this Father's Day, I have design some free printable (Retro Style) for all of you so you can use it as a "Gift Tags, Cupcake topper (those who baked) or just simply anything" for your DAD just to tell him how much he means to you! Express your loves to your loves one, never take it for granted! 


Please Email me if you wanted a higher resolution file! I'll be more than happy to email you! :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.