A Gift for every occassion that's unique and personal - special customised cake suited to your theme and budget!!
Homemade custom design cake made by using only the fresh and premium imported quality.. no compromise on ingredients (that's our motto)
Those interested, please email: cupcakeslicious@gmail.com

Thursday, July 26, 2012

I Heart Hello Kitty

I remember during my childhood time, Sanrio's collection is such an "IN" thing.. and of course, the most popular character will be Hello Kitty - the most pretties cartoon cat (in my opinion.. hehe but who doesn't love Hello Kitty???) Just for fun, I googled about Hello Kitty and apparently she has a twin sister called "Hello Mimmy" whos is more shy and very girly as opposed to Kitty who's more bright and cheerful and  While Hello Kitty wears a bow on her left ear, Mimmy wears hers on the right ( *giggle*  I didn't know this till 5mins ago.. lol).  Oh well.. enough of the history, here's the version that I made for a 26yrs old who lovess Hello Kitty. Hence, this time,  I tried to make it more elegant! 






And for the 2nd Set its for a little girl so it is much more girlish & cuter hehehe,.. 







No comments: