A Gift for every occassion that's unique and personal - special customised cake suited to your theme and budget!!
Homemade custom design cake made by using only the fresh and premium imported quality.. no compromise on ingredients (that's our motto)
Those interested, please email: cupcakeslicious@gmail.com

Friday, July 15, 2011

30th Anniversary Cake


This was my 1st Anniversary Cake that I managed to take as the past few times, I've got enquiries to do anniversary cake, its always on the wrong timing.. either I've got too many orders that day and unable to take more or Im away on a holiday hehe..:P

So was really glad I managed to take this one! The request came from this girl who wants to suprise her parents on their 30th anniversary!! WOwwww..How sweet is that???  :))





No comments: