A Gift for every occassion that's unique and personal - special customised cake suited to your theme and budget!!
Homemade custom design cake made by using only the fresh and premium imported quality.. no compromise on ingredients (that's our motto)
Those interested, please email: cupcakeslicious@gmail.com

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Back in Action soon!!


I have been away for the past 3 weeks on a holiday to see my family in Perth. It was soo nice to be able to spend time with your loved one.

Had a great time there bringing my son to our 'past holiday retreat farmstay' and relieving back the ol' memories of the past... I just loveddd the green and serene scenery of the country... how i wish i can look at it everyday... soo peaceful.. green and magnificently beautiful!!





But all good things must come to an end and.. of course more goods things will come the way!!! I do missed baking cakes while i was in Perth and ooohhh so very tempted when asked to make cakes for orders there.. unfortunately, i have to reject those orders (about 3 offers) as I didnt have my tools and baking equipment there... :(((
Nevertheless.. I will be baking very soon so stay posteed for some more pictures of "THECUPCAKELICIOUS"...*grinnn..*.. :)


No comments: